Thursday, September 9, 2010

I asked for a daughter


and was sent a princess.

I'm not kidding.

After two very precocious boys, I prayed and prayed for a girl.  A well behaved one.  I must have been in good graces with the Lord 8 years ago, because He sent me exactly what I asked for.


Hannah made life easy from the beginning...she arrived 45 short minutes after our arrival at the hospital, was sleeping eight hours a night by three weeks old and never really fussed unless she was hungry, tired or messy.





She is typically the life of the party and is a girly-girl through and through (something I am not).



However, she's never let that stop her from keeping up with the "Stinky Brothers!"

She's always (OK, almost always) willing to lend a hand...


...and is a great big sister.

She is generous with her love (and kisses), even when she may not be feeling her best...

                                                      
...yet can throw a pretty mean kick if needs be!


She's growing up to be a lovely young lady and I'm proud to be her mom.

Happy Birthday Cis!

Love,
Mom  xoxo

1 comment:

Savage said...

Okay, she is one cute little punk! Happy Birthday Hanna you do look so grown up! love the blog, keep up the work!