Thursday, August 26, 2010

a long time a comin'



It's official! My baby got on the bus yesterday (@ 7:35 AM!) for all-day Kindergarten. Just look at that happy face (unlike that of the bus driver's). The smile was even larger when she got off the bus yesterday afternoon! My neighbor asked me if I was going to cry. Not after 9 years of a half-day schedule. Trevor called me about 10:oo am to ask me how my day was going. My response was, "The house is soooooo quiet and I'm loving every moment of it!" Maybe after a year+ of not blogging, I'll now be able to find some time to post.



Jonathan (5th grade) has graduated to the "early" bus this year and gets to ride again with his big 7th grade brother.



Look at all that stuff they had to haul to school the first day. It looks as though they're leaving for good!
Hannah (3rd grade) is now the last one to leave in the morning. I think she is enjoying having a 1/2 hour of just the two of us each day.

No comments: